Werty Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werty Studios

A site for all things done by Werty Studios.

3 posters

Coquins De Rouge

CameronSl
    CameronSl
    Admin
    Admin

Coquins De Rouge Empty Coquins De Rouge

Post  CameronSl Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am

This is a short series I was planning on making, it will have to be later so we have enough people to do the series. The Axis' won WWII in an alternate history, and they rule the world. Several people who live in a city in America, Allentown get together, they then plan to overthrow the military in Allentown and the surrounding areas. They build up forces, and enact small riots and uprisings, until they have a full attack on a weapons manufacturing plant, then the military base. Soon after the General in charge of the American colony, asks for the rebels to relinquish hold of the base, at this point, the leaders tell him that the whole insurrection was not their fault, it had been brewing for years. This leads to a heated argument, and eventually, the leaders are scheduled to be executed in Allentown. There rebel soldiers save them, but Allentown is soon after demolished by German military power. The rebels regroup later, in the sequel series. This is all I have as of now.
    Lexgirl
    Lexgirl

Coquins De Rouge Empty Awesome!

Post  Lexgirl Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm

We need to do that! It sounds super fun to make. Yeah, you're right, we would need more people.
    Fae
    Fae

Coquins De Rouge Empty Re: Coquins De Rouge

Post  Fae Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Wait, I'm here, but I'm so confused. I'm used to Webs sites! Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Coquins De Rouge Empty Re: Coquins De Rouge

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:10 pm