Werty Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werty Studios

A site for all things done by Werty Studios.

G'day Mates.

SilverScissors
    SilverScissors

Location : Nowhere. Everywhere. But especially behind you. Your hair smells really good. Is that meatloaf your mom's cooking?

G'day Mates.  Empty G'day Mates.

Post  SilverScissors Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Your future supreme over-lord speaking. This is Madison [insert middle name of choice here] the Kid (Married DTK at the beginning of summer, sorry if you weren't invited), known primarily as SilverScissors. My old user was ScissorLover, but alot of people got the wrong idea from that... I'd appreciate it if you called me by one of my internet alias, Skzy, Silvy, SS, or whatever else you guys want to. SilverScissors is good, too, though. Yeah. So, I'm really excited to be joining this site, or at least as excited as it is physically possible for a person like me to get. I'm very, very poetic and usually extemely dark and creepy, so if you're looking for that mood in any of your stuff, I'm your girl. I can also do lighthearted and funny, but you know. Umm, yeah. That's about it.

See you in dreams of empty ferris wheel cages, candy bar wrappers, and crinkle cut fries.

Until the dead of night,
    ~SilverScissors

P.S. Also, it would be great if I could be made an admin, because I severely wanted to say in a reply that Cameronsl, your icon WOULD be from Homestuck! UGH, You make me want to [S] Rose: Play a haunting refrain on the violin

P.P.S. Haha that would be silly. But still... it beckons...

P.P.P.S. If you make me admin, when I become supreme over-lord I won't make you slaves and I'll let you live in my mansion where unicorns feed you donuts off their horns. Fur realz.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:00 pm