Werty Studios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Werty Studios

A site for all things done by Werty Studios.

2 posters

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!

SilverScissors
    SilverScissors

Location : Nowhere. Everywhere. But especially behind you. Your hair smells really good. Is that meatloaf your mom's cooking?

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK! Empty I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Post  SilverScissors Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Alright guys, I was on a mission trip in New Mexico for over a week, and now that I'm back, it looks like a lot has happened. I tried to find all the new posts and forums, but I'm having serious trouble.
    Would someone mind summarizing all the decisions and ideas that have been posted in the last 2 weeks?
    (I'll delete this once I get an answer; sorry to be clogging the forums, I'm just lost)

THANKSIES, MY FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS.

~SilverScissors
    JustinGr
    JustinGr
    Admin
    Admin

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK! Empty Re: I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Post  JustinGr Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 pm

In all honesty, not much

Pretty much everybody is on trips
    SilverScissors
    SilverScissors

Location : Nowhere. Everywhere. But especially behind you. Your hair smells really good. Is that meatloaf your mom's cooking?

Post  SilverScissors Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 am

Oh. Awkward. So, does anyone know when we're gonna get this show on the road and start something? I know we're still in the planning stages, but it seems like we're all waiting for someone else to initiate a start.
    JustinGr
    JustinGr
    Admin
    Admin

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK! Empty Not sure of the plan

Post  JustinGr Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 am

I honestly have no idea what the plan is, Cameron and I came up with the rough plan of wait until we're ready. We started this, so we're the ones which are going to have to spearhead it. But unfortunately Cameron's been in Louisiana the first half of the month and I'm up in Washington (state) until the end of the month (btw the temprature is a perfect mix of warm and cold). I'm not sure what exactly will happen, but I believe I'm probably going to have Cameron get everybody coming back a couple days before I get back and then in August we'll try to buckle down and hopefully produce something before the end of summer if all goes well. But it's best to take everything I just said with a grain of salt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:31 am